How To Take Good Care Of Your Oily Skin? Ayurvedic Treatment
For tips on maintaining your oily skin, trust the best brand Akansha Herbal. Their Ayurvedic creams & Ayurvedic face wash can remove all problems.
Are you facing problems with your oily skin and hair? Is summer making matters worse for you? If your answer is yes, we have got great news for you. Through efficient skin care techniques and regime, you can keep your oily skin away from breakouts and pimples. Purchasing Ayurvedic products online can help you ditch the summer sun and provide you the exact solution that you have been looking for.
The current situation everywhere is depressing and worrisome. We all know how the coronavirus has become a misery in everyoneâ€™s life. But amidst fighting this dangerous virus attack, it is important to retain our sanity and keep a check on our mental health. Maintaining a healthy mind will help foster a good feeling and encourage us to be strong in difficult times. While eating right is important, taking good care of your skin can keep you happy.
Ingredients Best For Oily Skin:
Ayurvedic science of healthy skin treatment gives us ample knowledge about how to use natural ingredients and resources to maintain a healthy life.
- Orange: Oranges have a high level of vitamin C that is very good for the skin.
- Sandalwood and Turmeric: These are the most popular and effective ingredients that are great for oily skin.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe works as an anti-inflammatory agent that can have a softening effect on your skin.
All these ingredients are extremely beneficial in treating oily skin problems. The best part is Akansha Herbal uses such natural resources in their skincare products to treat acne, pimples, and excess oil secretion. Their products are all ayurvedic and devoid of any chemicals. This makes them the most popular brand in beauty and wellness.Â
If You Too Are Suffering From Problems Like Acne, Pimples And Breakout Do Try The Following Products:
- At first take some product from Subarna, at least 3-4 tbsp. Mix it well with plain water in a plastic bowl until you get a slightly gooey consistency. Wet your face and rub the Subarna mixture on your face. Keep it for some time and take it off gently using plain water. You should repeat this process thrice at a go and twice daily.
- Use Twaka Snigdha Neem or Twaka Snigdha Rose with Tanuruchi to make a pack. This you need to apply on your face and neck area graciously. Helps in the natural firming and toning of skin along with hydrating the skin to make it glow, fresh, and smooth.
One tip that you should never miss is applying Angarak on your eye region- above and below. You need to mix this product with a toner – Twaka Snigdha neem & rose. Keep it for 30- 40 mins at a stretch and then wash it off.
- After this, use Adrita moisturizer to keep your skin soft, glowing, and away from any burning sensation. Additionally, puff some Romancho powder on top of the moisturizer.
- You can wash your face as many times with Nabaroop Neem or Nabaroop Rose. Also for cleaning your face and giving it a fresh feel, apply Twaka Snigdha Neem or Twaka Snigdha Rose.
- Finally, before going to bed, first, wash your face with Nabaroop and then clean it using Twaka Snigdha. Those who shave pimples should apply Rupam Pimple Pack. This pimple pack can be one of the most resourceful items that you would want to grab. Apply on affected areas and leave it to dry overnight. Wash it off with water in the morning.
- When stepping out, mix Tanutra and Romancha in a container and puff it on your skin well.
So, you can purchase all Ayurvedic face wash and Ayurvedic creams from Akansha online. The best part is if the price of all the products in your cart amounts to Rs 1500, you will get free delivery.Â